Friday 27 October 2017

Horror and suspense...

Good evening ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls!
This is just a very quick blog to say a HUGE THANK YOU for all the effort that went into the outfits for the children today. They all looked fantastic, I'm so glad we didn't have a competition because I certainly could not have called a winner.
Talking competition though... Another HUGE THANKYOU goes to you all for helping class RL win the attendance teddy and award for the SECOND TIME last week!!

Sooo the horror has been covered with the outfits today so what about the suspense I hear you cry?? Wellll that comes now... I said it was a quick blog and that is what this is, time has been against me today so all you are getting FOR NOW is a couple of pics... THE REST OF THE SPOOKY GOINGS ON (& other school antics) will be posted on........ HALLOWEEN

Mwahahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Miss Latham and Mrs Lewis




No comments:

Post a Comment

What a wonderful class

For the last time... hello everybody! It is usually at the start of a blog I say something like 'oo hasn't this week gone by quickly...