Friday 15 June 2018

Is there a doctor in the house?

Hello everybody!
I am afraid it's just a quickie this week, we have been super busy getting used to our new class routine. You may of heard talk about jellyfish, seahorses and starfish, don't worry we aren't turning into the sealife centre, they are our new class groups. They all take turns doing different activities and we rotate throughout the day. Sounds simple doesn't it. It is but it does take a bit of time to get used to who should be doing what and when so I am afraid I haven't had much time to snap photos. I did manage to get a few of our new 'doctors surgery' in action, I hope you like them.
Sadly there aren't any GOLDEN TICKET winners this week but congratulations go to this weeks Superstar, well done!

until next time
Miss Latham and Mrs Lewis



No comments:

Post a Comment

What a wonderful class

For the last time... hello everybody! It is usually at the start of a blog I say something like 'oo hasn't this week gone by quickly...