Thursday 28 September 2017

Guess what we were up to last week

Ok so you don't have to guess, there are going to be pictures showing you but hopefully it got your attention.

Although the children have been kept very busy in the classroom I thought that this week it would be nice to focus on the outside adventures we've all been having. There have been even more 'firsts' going on outside with a new area being opened up every day for the children to explore. There has been the trim trail, house and pirate ship with big building blocks, a climbing frame, sand pit and the very exciting MUD GARDEN with real digging tools!
Particular areas have become more popular than others for some of the children and after having fistfuls of wonderful wriggly, muddy, worms shown to me I have to say I now have areas I prefer being in too! ;) Infact one of my favourite sayings that I have heard outside this week has been 'Hands up who's got wormy hands'. (You will be pleased to hear that there has been soap and hand sanitiser in abundance.

Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as the children have enjoyed doing the things in them :)

Miss Latham and Mrs Lewis


* no worms were harmed in the making of the following pictures*






No comments:

Post a Comment

What a wonderful class

For the last time... hello everybody! It is usually at the start of a blog I say something like 'oo hasn't this week gone by quickly...